Contact us online, or call
1-800-225-3095, M-F 8am-5pm Eastern Time to speak to a member services representative.

Please enter your zip code and let the locator find an office near you.

Q. How do I use my vision benefit?

A. Using your benefit is easy.

Using a Network Provider

1. Locate your nearest provider.

a. Online-UAW-Ford members or Single Vision Solutions (SVS Vision Managed Care)

b. Refer to your member brochure

c. Call our Member Service Center at 1-800-225-3065

2. Schedule an appointment:

Most of our network providers have convenient evening and/or weekend hours available and some have walk-in appointments available. When you make your appointment, be sure to identify yourself as having SVS Vision benefits. You don't need an ID card, the doctor's office will ask you for information to obtain benefit eligibility.

3. Receive Services:

Once your eligibility has been verified by the network provider, you will receive your benefits. You are only responsible for paying your specific plan's co-pays (if applicable) and any other amounts over your plan allowances. The provider will arrange for your eyewear to be made and delivered to you.

Out-of-Network Benefits

1. Request an Application for Benefits reimbursement form:

Download an Application for Benefits reimbursement form or call our Member Services Center at
1-800-225-3095 to have one mailed to you.

2. Schedule an appointment:

Make your appointment with the out-of-network provider of your choice.

3. Pay for your services:

Pay the provider for the services and ask to have the form filled out and obtain an itemized receipt.

4. Submit the Applications for Benefits form:

Fill out the form and send it along with a copy of your itemized receipt to us for processing.

Q. How do I find a provider who accepts my SVS Vision plan?

UAW-Ford - Please use our online provider locator to find a network provider near you.

If you are a Single Vision Solution plan member outside the National Plan Network, locate an SVS Vision Optical Center location or call our Member Services Center at 1-800-225-3095 for a list of network providers in your area.

Q. Do I need to file a claim?

A. You will not have to file any claim forms if you use a network provider. If your plan offers out-of-network benefits and/or you choose to go to an out-of-network eye care provider, you will need to fill out and send in an Application for Benefits reimbursement form.

Q. Where can I find a reimbursement claim form?

A. You can download Single Vision Solution's application for benefits reimbursement form (.pdf) or contact us to have one mailed to you.